Many organisations dedicate their skills and commitment to raising children’s awareness on the core issues of the 2015 Milan World Exposition by proposing projects of high educational value.
Expo 2015 and Fondazione Muba presented the “Childrenshare Network” logo, to be used by such organisations to highlight that their initiatives are part of the Childrenshare Expo 2015 project.
The use of this logo will be granted to non-profit Museums, Cultural bodies, Universities, Municipalities, Associations, Foundations, and organizations (animation and events) that will carry out a recreational and educational project consistent with the themes of Expo2015 and would like it to be linked to the initiatives of the Childrenshare Expo 2015 project.
The use of the logo will be granted to projects meeting specific cultural and educational requirements and contributing to the heritage that Expo 2015 aims to leave to the future generations. Projects will have to be:
- Consistent with the themes of Expo Milano 2015
- Built to involve children by fostering their knowledge and awareness on the themes of nutrition and sustainability
- Able to stimulate children’s creativity and direct participation
- Presented to children in appropriate contexts to stimulate their participation
Here are the organizations and institutions that are already become part of the Childrenshare Network:
1. KidsArtTourism and F@Mu with the project “La Giornata Nazionale delle famiglie al Museo”
2. Associazione Culturale LedA – Museo storico Città di Lecce con i laboratori with the project “La cucina della fantasia – i sensi, l’arte e il cibo”
3. Minimarcia with the project “Berto il Castoro”
4. @NewTeam with the project “Family day”
5. KidPass with the project “Kid Pass Days”
6. Azienda Agricola Castolda with the project “Fattorie didattiche”
7. Associazione Culturale Prospettica with the project “Leggere per Ballare – La Mela”
8. Associazione “I diti in pasta” ONLUS
9. SOS Villaggi dei Bambini Morosolo with the project “Centro Estivo L’isola che …c’è”
10. Junior Day Istituto Clinico Humanitas with the project “Paese che vai…salute che trovi“
11. Associazione culturale La Scatola dei Pensieri with the show “Food Experience”
12. Associazione Amici dell’Infanzia @Cislago with the project “Happiness 2015 PlayFun&Foody”
13. Storie di Annagiò
14. Associazione Italiana Farfalle
15. Girotondo Onlus with the project “Children’s Pride”
16. The project Leggiamo la pappa? curated by Ladispoli Library “Peppino Impastato”
17. Associazione culturale Il nodo nell’Albero with the project “Il ristorante pazzerello” in collaboration with Associazione Riusaconamore
18. Associazione Pollicino and Centro Crisi Genitori Onlus with the project “Nutrire il cuore“
19. The project “Giocacomemangi”, in collaboration with Fondazione MUBA, that will take place in shopping centers of Castel Guelfo The Style Outles and Vicolungo The Style Outlets
20. Associazione Ludofficina with the event “Bimbi in festa”
21. Project of the book “Ci vuole un seme” (edited by Eloisa Guarracino, Ibis Edizioni)
To submit your project to Childrenshare-Expo 2015 and be granted the use of the “Childrenshare network” logo, send an email to email@example.com
Each project will be evaluated by the Expo 2015 and Fondazione Muba Committee and be granted the use of the logo if consistent with the above requirements.