What happens when children become chefs?
Over the past 3 months we have been playing with you and your children at creating themed recipes based on a variety of ingredients and dishes. The results have been amazing: lots of bright, original recipes created together with your children, with imaginative, fun names and they have become part of Expo World Recipes, the Expo 2015 global recipe book.
As we wait for the official opening of Expo 2015 and Childrenshare, that will launch a succession of entertaining and educational activities on issues relating to the Universal Exposition, here is an album with all the recipes that you have sent to us. Thank you!
And a particular thank you goes to all the little chefs!
- Gabriele with his spaghetti with lion cream, dinosaur biscuits, pirate smoothie, fire-breathing dragon pizza and strawberryhook
- Dario with his chococookies, strawcuddly smoothies, chapati pizza with diced vegetables and strawberry tiramisù
- Viola with her focaccia and muffins
- Pietro with his gnocchi in tomato sauce
- Matteo, Martina and Matilde with their chocolate truffles
- Filippo with his brutti ma (molto) buoni
- Allegra and Camilla with their sweet breadsticks
- Viola and Ruben with their minty lemonade
- Martina with her spring smoothie
- Luca with his jungle pizza
- Greta with her pizza
- Raffael with his cheese sandwiches
- The children from the Milano Maciachini Club Virgin Active kidsville with their pizza faces
- Gaia with her ‘O Sole Mio pizza
- The children from the council-run nursery in Sestu (Cagliari) with their Easter biscuits
- Cecilia and Federico with their coloured boiled eggs
- Andrea with his Easter bears
- Delia and Beniamino with their yoghurt with strawberries
- Federico, Francesco and Leonardo with their marbled cake
- The children from the Lugano Chef School with their cheese and cabbage balls
Keep playing with us! We look forward to seeing you at MUBA, at the Rotonda di via Besana during the whole of Expo2015. We have prepared a series of incredible activities for you!